Monday, November 9, 2009

Matchy matchy


I convinced Dalan to let me paint his toe nails with the black nail polish I bought for Halloween. Now, we have matching emo/gothic toes. We are that cool these days, meaning we would be cool if we were 14 years old, and it was 2004. Or if one of us was named Pete Wentz.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Love 'em! Greg has never let me paint his toenails, but he lets Annie do it all the time.
I can't complain though -- he paints my toenails WAY better than I ever could.

Jen said...

Love it! I don't think Rob would ever consider letting me paint his toenails. Although I told him yesterday I'd love for him to learn how to polish mine.

~Tana~ said...

My boyfriend had a FEW friends who go and get pedicures. They get a color too, gun metal grey.

Ali said...

BARF!!!!

Vala said...

wow, samesies! Except, who's feet are who's? hehehe...just teasing. Love it.