Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday 4

Today marks the last day of my Thankful Thursday posts, or as Nghia called the my "mushy posts," as November is quickly coming to an end. So, here is the final list of all the things I am thankful for....

1. My family, my friends, and my freedom
(the three F's mentioned in my previous posts).
2. My dog
(and other people's dogs, like my sister's dog Griffin....I gave him his shout out.)
3. My home
(even when it leaks.)
4. My job
(I have to remind myself of this one from time to time, but I really do love it.)
5. Entertainment
(books, movies, internet, T.V., blogs, etc...listed in no particular order....I did put books first to look more intelligent.)
6. Delicious food
(on Thanksgiving Day, and non-Thanksgiving days)
7. Laughter and being silly
(two of my favorite things)
8. My phone
(I love talking and texting, and I am thankful for my phone even though it has no back and the battery falls out all the time. I wish I could be thankful for a fancy iphone, like my husband, but no such luck. )
9. My health
(after my bouts with kidney and gall stones, I am VERY thankful for each day that I feel well.)
10. All the other things that are fabulous!
(There are about a billion more things that I am thankful for, but this category will cover all those things, while keeping the post at a reasonable length.
Therefore, I am thankful for my ability to know when to call it quits...)

1 comment:

Lytton Living said...

You are so cute! There is so much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving to Jessi and Dalan!