Remember that horrible picture of me when I looked like I was 12 years old?????? The picture above was taken that same day. Pretty sure Piper looks like a crazy, but amazingly balanced three-legged dog. It appears that she has only one back leg, and an injured front leg. It was taken just over two years ago when afternoon when Dalan, Piper, and I decided to have a little picnic up Milcreek Canyon. It was a lovely summer day, and the temperature was perfect in the canyon. We ate some fried chicken, and explored our surroundings. However, there must have been something in the air, because the pictures from that day....not so good.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
A three-legged dog
Remember that horrible picture of me when I looked like I was 12 years old?????? The picture above was taken that same day. Pretty sure Piper looks like a crazy, but amazingly balanced three-legged dog. It appears that she has only one back leg, and an injured front leg. It was taken just over two years ago when afternoon when Dalan, Piper, and I decided to have a little picnic up Milcreek Canyon. It was a lovely summer day, and the temperature was perfect in the canyon. We ate some fried chicken, and explored our surroundings. However, there must have been something in the air, because the pictures from that day....not so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love picnics in the canyon!
Post a Comment