Did you know....
I still call Smith's Market Place....Fred Meyer?
I still call Big Lots....Pic N Save? Or if I think real hard I call it Mac Frugal's....never Big Lots.
I still think NBC is channel two, and CBS is channel 5, even though they switched like a billion years ago?
I still call Smith's Market Place....Fred Meyer?
I still call Big Lots....Pic N Save? Or if I think real hard I call it Mac Frugal's....never Big Lots.
I still think NBC is channel two, and CBS is channel 5, even though they switched like a billion years ago?
I am fairly intelligent person, who usually learns new things quickly, but there is something about those three things that totally confuses me. Weird.
2 comments:
No worries, you're not the only one. I still mix up the channels, too. And sometimes say Fred Meyer. :)
I still call the baseball stadium "Dirk's Field" and my parents just barely stopped calling Freddy's "Grand Central"
Post a Comment