Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am crushing...

I love Glee. Can't help myself. I love the singing. I love the dancing. I love the stereotypes of the characters. I love the witty dialogue. But, I especially love Mr. Schuester. I have a serious 12 year old girl crush on him. When he sings and dances, I swoon. I also love his Justin Timberlake curls. His real name is Matthew Morrison, but I am less interested in the real man, but more have a crush on his fictional character. However, the real guy was on Broadway in Hairspray as Link. And I do love Hairspray, and I do love Link. My Zac Efron crush started when he played Link in the movie. What can I say, I like a man that can sing and dance. Oh, and one that has a beard.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I LOVE the music of that show -- and I never had a high school teacher who could dance like that! :-)

Howard Family said...

Oh so love the picture of Tom Sellick I absolutely love him and have since I was like 3. Don't watch glee but love the post just for those pics of him. thanks.

Jessi said...

I love Tom Selleck too! It is the facial hair, I think. I am a sucker for facial hair. I also love 1970's Burt Reynolds, however, he has not held up as well as Tom!

~Tana~ said...

I love that show too!! My boyfriend loves it too!! Your crushes make me laugh!