It snowed over the weekend.
Piper was super psyched. She hates the rain, but loves fresh snow. She could stay out in for hours, rooting around it like a pig, and then tossing it up in the air. She is very cute in the snow.
I was mildly pissed, bugged would be a better word. I mean it had to happen at one point and time, and at least, we did not have any outdoor activities planned, like last weekend, and like next weekend (Utah football games.) However, I do not like the cold, and the snow. I understand that water is important to a desert I get that, and I appreciate it greatly. However, I prefer the sun to the snow. Just can't help myself.
Dalan was indifferent. Pretty standard, really. He hates the heat, but it is not like he loves the snow either. He would just like it to be fall all year long. After all, he has a temperature range of about 5 degrees that he is comfortable in....63 degrees to 68 degrees....give or take. The day that it snowed, he complained about being to hot when the heat kicked on and we were cleaning the house, only to complain and ask for a blanket a few hours later when he was sitting on the couch. This cycle continued throughout the day. I swear he has no internal cooling system. We went bowling the other night with some friends. It was a cool night, and the bowling was active, but not overly so....I mean its bowling, and everyone else if comfortable in their long selves and sweaters, but not Dalan. He was flushed and sweating. It makes me giggle, because I am totally in love with that crazy guy!
1 comment:
I was so happy for the blizzard on my birthday! It was pretty.
Post a Comment