Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo

Apparently, November is NaBloPoMo or National Blog Posting Month. It is basically a challenge to post a new blog everyday for a month. I am kind of ambivalent about whether or not I want to commit to even trying this, but it has a funny name and I love a challenge. Also, it is getting colder and colder, and darker and darker earlier, so I should have some time on my hands, because I am sure as hell not going outside on the regular.

Have you seen the trailers for The Box with Cameron Diaz? It is some creepy movie about a family being offered a million dollars if they push a button in a box that will kill someone they don't know somewhere in the world. There is more to the movie from what I can tell on the previews, including some nasty consequences. Anyway, Dalan claims* he might do it, but maybe not for a measly million, he thinks he would need like 20 million to do it. I would not do it for any amount of money. I could not deal with the guilt. So, would you do it? And if not kill some anonymous person for a million bucks, what would you do for million?


*I don't think Dalan would do it for any amount of money either. He likes to talk like he is all tough and lacks empathy, but he is the biggest softy ever. Often times, he has to remind me to be kind and think of others, so it is doubtful he would ever do something with such dire consequences for any amount of money.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Those previews creep me out!
I'd have to say I wouldn't kill/have someone killed for any amount of money. Fortunately, I don't ever see the situation arising! :-)

redvultr said...

It depends on how hungry I am at the time, and how much the burger joint is charging for something pink and juicy.

Sadly this inquisition appeals to the basest of human moral. Placing hexes on the writers of such filth now.