Dear Premium Channels,
Welcome home! We have missed you, more than I am really willing to admit. Dalan is openly excited. I am more coy. It was easy to justify canceling you when your rates went up and up. However, it was even easier to justify letting you back into our home, when you made us a fabulous 6 month offer that was too good to pass up.
We have caught up on all the Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes we have missed so far this season. Larry David still makes me cringe, but in a good way. We have started the Californication episodes. David Duchovny is still super sexy as Hank Moody. Next, we are onto Dexter and Entourage. I am sure Dexter will be still be super creepy, and the boys on Entrourage will still be having money problems/career problems, only to have a blockbuster movie in the works. And we will LOVE it all.
We will be enjoying the winter weather inside, glued to the television. Don't plan on us making too many plans anytime soon with us. We are watching T.V.
Loves!
Jess and Dal
No comments:
Post a Comment