Dalan has yet to grown his winter beard. Boo! I think his beard is hot. Super hot! Maybe if we all show we believe in Dalan and his beard by clapping our hands he will grow one. Just like when Tinkerbell requires all the children to applaud to bring her back to life in
Peter Pan and show they believe in fairies. This is what I need from you all to get Dalan off the razor and back on the beard! Let's hear that clapping!
5 comments:
I believe!!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP! Dalan really should have just grown a pre-emptive beard to avoid the beard nagging. (hehe, jk Jessi, I know you aren't a "nag")
HAHA! Polar opposite of me. My husband even mentions beard and I'm like UM NOOO! But that isn't to say I don't like them on other people. My brother and my dad both have facial hair and I can't imagine them without it! hmm. I don't get it. Good luck. Nothing beats a husband at his sexiest!
I personally am not a fan of facial hair cuz I don't like getting rug burn while kissing but since I won't be kissing Dalan myself I say, Go Dalan! Get hairy! Clap, clap, clap. Besides, whatever Jessi wants from her hub she should get!
I think it is working ladies! Dalan only trimmed his beard the other day. No shaving. Yahoo!
Post a Comment