Monday, November 30, 2009

Blogging about blogging

It has finally arrived....the last day of my month long commitment to blog every. single. day. in. November. It was an interesting challenge, and I am glad I followed through with it. I would have been mighty disappointed in myself if I had missed a day, especially toward the end of the month when it became especially difficult, because I had so many days under my belt.

At first, I found the task to be fun. It helped me be creative, and I would think of several topics a day, and develop them in my head, so by the time I sat down to blog, the ideas would just flow. By the end, however, I was out of ideas. I then started favoring quantity over quality, and would find myself searching through my old photos just trying to come up with an idea or two.

And here it is November 30, 2009, and the only thing I have left to blog about is blogging. Hopefully, after a few days off, I will get my groove back, and be excited to blog again. December always has a lot of things going on, so I expect my return will be swift and painless. Thanks to those of you who read my blog. every. single. day. in. the. month. of. November!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I really enjoyed having something to read every day from you! I felt like quite the slacker that here you were going to all this effort of blogging everyday, and I wasn't even able to comment on each of them! I really enjoyed it all though! Good work, I'm very proud of your stick-to-it-ive-ness!

Vala said...

A - I am one of those people who have read your blog every. single. day.
B- I have really enjoyed a little Jessi blog time every day.
C- I wish it was blog year and that you chose to write a blog each day of the year. :) hehe
D- I liked your random thought about Isaac. Thanks for your kind comments. Nice ET simile.
E- I should go back and comment about some of your other blogs but, unlike you, I have been super lazy in the blogging department, and the comment department! Although I had lots of good comments in my noggin as I read :)

~Tana~ said...

You are amazing! I am slacking on my blog. I have things to write about, but just don't sometimes. Good job!

Star said...

You are welcome. And I should really be thanking you since my goal in November was to read your blog every day.