Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Just Blue Myself

(The title is a fabulously funny reference to Arrested Development.)

Quinn was very well behaved at the grocery store. She requested a BLUE sucker at checkout. I obliged, as she did so well at the store.

By the time we got to the car, Quinn had blue herself.

It was the messiest sucker EVER! But she purred yum the whole way home, so I think it was worth it.






2 comments:

Vala said...

Oh my! That is the most blue, messy sucker for sure! Smurf blue! Hilarious. On a side note, iam totally signing up for the free trial month of Netflix when they release all of the new Arrested Development episodes supposedly all at once! Love that show...

Border Collie Lipstick said...

That is a lot of blue and Q looks like she is enjoying every minute of it! Love Arrested Development :)