I saw this on Pinterest last night.
I liked it, a lot.
Maybe, because at the grocery store Quinn ate a bag of goldfish while we shopped. Something I said I would never let her do.
Maybe, because she turns two and half this week and still has a binkie. I used to hate binkies, especially toddlers with binkies.
Maybe, because I am constantly working on not judging other mothers, and constantly trying to remember motherhood is not a competition. We are all doing our best.
Maybe, because one of the nicest things a person ever said to me was, "She'll be fine. We aren't worried, and you shouldn't be either," while flying with year-old Quinn.
And maybe, because Quinn is in an incredibly fun/incredibly exasperating stage of development. Both parts require a sense of humor at all times.
1 comment:
I don't like this. I love it. Pretty much sums up what I've learned in my short two years as a mom. Hopefully every mom reads it and gets it.
Post a Comment