So, I saw an idea on Pinterest, in which, you make "turkey hands" each year as a Thanksgiving decoration. I thought it was cute, and would be fun to have Quinn's hand traced each year, and decorated by her at each stage of her artist development. However, this year I started the craft after she had already been coloring for a while, and she was kind of over it. So, she has a mostly white turkey.
Of course, the lady in Pinterest had her turkeys framed and labeled. I didn't have the right size of frame, so our turkeys are just scotch taped to the wall. Maybe I will find one that is long and tall enough, and doesn't cost a fortune, or maybe they will just stay on the wall.
Plus, Thanksgiving is Dalan's favorite holiday, so hooray for Thanksgiving decor in between the Halloween and Christmas.


2 comments:
Michaels has frames that are really cheap. I bought eight frames for about 30 bucks. I use the coupons and it was 20% off and the half off one item coupon worked as well.
Cute little turkeys!
Post a Comment