Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hugs and Kisses and Art

Quinn has become the most affectionate little monkey. She loves to give hugs and kisses. She loves to smoother people in kisses. She kisses you for just reading a page in a book. She kisses her babies. She kisses the TV. It is an awesome phase.

Quinn loves art. She loves to color with crayons. She also loves to try and draw letters, including in the bathtub. I would say 25% of Quinn's day involves naming or drawing letters. She loves them. It is an awesome phase.

You know what is not an awesome phase? The fact that she is sleeping worse than a newborn. If she was sleeping well, she would be the most perfect two year old in the planet, and I guess nobody is perfect. :-).

However, despite the lack of sleep, I am finding this age to be totally enjoyable and charming.

No comments: