Ali and I struggled to find time to go weigh in this week, due to her work schedule and the holiday, so we really went a week and a half in between weigh ins, and we have not been able to squeeze in a meeting forever. (Which is fine with me, but the WW ladies would argue that we are not really "working" the program.)
Weight Loss: 7.4 pounds (Trying to not be too excited, it seems like a lot, and maybe it is a mistake, but hell, I have tried hard, so I will take it for this week.)
Total Weight Lost: 18 pounds.
Successes: Not over eating at Thanksgiving, but I still had a glass of wine, and dessert. I think I am getting better at finding a balance.
Goals: Still to exercise. I have a billion reasons/excuses why I don't, but I need to just start.
1 comment:
Wow! That is so great! Congrats...your hard work is definitely showing - you look awesome!
Post a Comment