We had a great Halloween this year, that included a bunch of fun pre-Halloween activities (the pumpkin patch,Red Butte after dark, pumpkin carving, Jenny and Gil's party, and Wheeler Farm).
Quinn got to wear two costumes, and got a lot of use out of her kitty costume. I was also impressed that she would keep her kitty hat on (but not the good of the dog) and she loved having her nose and whiskers drawn on. She has even been fake drawing them in herself and saying kitty or dog.
I was also excited that she got Halloween this year. She was adorable trick or treating and earned lots of extra candy purely based on her adorable little self.
On Halloween day, Quinn visited with Alice and showed each other their costumes. Then that night, we went trick or treating in my parents' neighborhood. There were lots of humbugs not handing out candy, but Quinn was happy to just run up and down the street and get some candy. It was a lot of fun. We also ate delicious homemade chili.
Piper dressed up like a squirrel, but was not feeling her costume. Scout dressed up like a peacock, and didn't mind her costume, but was not too find of all the trick or treaters. Silly dogs!
Oh, and there are some bonus comparison photos! Quinn and the past Halloweens, plus 2 yr old me and 2 ye old Q.









4 comments:
I love all the comparison shots. The free candy thing is pretty catchy, I must say! :)
I LOVE the picture of you and Q. You are such great mom :)
I agree, you are a great mom! She just keeps getting more and more adorable each year I can't wait to see what she wants to be for halloween next year!
I ADORE her costume!!!!!!
Post a Comment