Dear Quinn,
Happy Half Birthday! We have hit the half way mark for two, and now will start inching closer to three years old! I cannot believe I can start telling people I have a two and a half year old. That makes me happy and sad all at the same time. I am happy that you are a sweet, sassy, smart, silly, and stubborn two and a half year old. I am sad that you are in no way, shape, or form a baby anymore.
At 2.5 years old, you....
* are longish and lean.
* wear size 2 T tops, jammies, and dresses, 18-24 month bottoms, and size 5 shoes.
* have dark blonde hair that is curly/wavy and goes past your shoulders.
* have "husky" blue eyes
* love letters, and know all of them.
* know your colors and shapes.
* are a master of technology, especially apple products.
* love to color and draw.
* use your imagination more and more.
* like cars, kitchens, babies, and bikes.
* love to read. It is the only time you sit still.
* watch PBS, and Disney, your favorites are Superwhy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Curious George
* also like the movies Cars, and Finding Nemo.
* listen to The Muppet Movie soundtrack non stop
* have a huge vocabulary
* will put together sentences, but not all the time.
* love to go to tumbling, and your favorite is the bars.
* are always running, jumping, or moving in some way.
* swing and climb on everything!
* are a great cousin to Alice, and are mostly gentle and kind to her.
* love your family, and are very generous with the hugs and kisses.
* are still a daddy's girl.
* love all animals, especially kitties.
* are Piper's best friend and worst enemy, you love to hug and tease her.
* are an ok eater. Your favorite foods are meats, cheese, beans, yogurt, chocolate milk, and of course, candy.
* have been sleeping like a newborn, and don't like bedtime.
* don't like to get up in the morning, either.
* love to take a bath, and would stay in there forever.
* have decided pants and diapers are for suckers, and won't keep them on.
* hate to have your hair brushed most of the time.
* sometimes have to go to the corner for timeout.
* always ask if we are going to grandma's when we get in the car. If the answer is no, you then ask if we are going to "Kay's, Cout's and Alla's?"
* like to tell the temperature. It is either "hot" or "BEERRRR! Cold!"
* told us the other night, "Bed. I go." Just like a little Yoda.
* exclaimed the other morning, "Mama! (s)Nowin'."
* got a bad case of the giggles at bedtime, and couldn't stop laughing.
* will count, "two, two, two" when you are on timeout.
We love you so much! And we are so very lucky to be your parents!
Loves,
Mama and Dada
1 comment:
She is so cute and doing so many fun things. I love this age - mostly! I love that she is so into letters and drawing/writing. Isaac has no interest in drawing...it would be fun to sit down and color with him.
PS - I read every blog but usually I am on my iPad and pumping or nursing before bed, hence, the drop in my comments. Love reading your daily blogs though!
Post a Comment