Quinn took a three hour nap (sung to the tune of the Gilligan's Island theme song) yesterday. It was nice, and a bit out of character. It also allowed her to stay up until 10 pm, and let us enjoy Sunday evening at my parents' house. So it was a win-win. She is overall sleeping better than week ago, but she is still not close to winning any sleeping gold medals or anything.
We had a lazy day yesterday. Dalan and I did get some much needed cleaning done around the house, and we caught up on all our programs. That was nice. Oh, We have cable again after an almost two year break. I honestly can say I don't really find myself watching it. Maybe once it is dark for 18 hours a day and freezing cold, I'll change my tune.
Oh, and Quinn drew all over her hands and spilled ketchup on the dog yesterday in unrelated incidents.
Oh, and I guess I am going to do that national blogging month thing since I 5 for 5 already. I can't remember it's fancy name. I did it three years ago BQ (before Quinn) and by the end, I was blogging about blogging. This time around, I'll just slap up a picture of my kid and call it good if it gets hard.





1 comment:
I love the picture of her laying under the rug. The rug that I think I have the same rug of in a different color. Cute cute.
Post a Comment