Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Your daily dose of Quinn

The antibiotics seem to be making me feel better, and of course, snuggling with my baby helps too. She was so peaceful and happy during our kangaroo care time, and she stuck right to me. No hands needed. We have been reading during our family time in the afternoon. Yesterday we finished Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing. I had totally forgotten how funny it was, and I can't wait to get the rest of the books in the series. Today we read Dr. Seuss' Sneetches, Quinn really liked having her dad read all the silliness that is Dr. Seuss. We also continue to sing songs. Quinn's favorites are the multiplication songs, her ABC's, and Little Bunny Foo Foo. Dalan and I have a disagreement in several of the lyrics of Little Bunny Foo Foo, so we each sing our own version at the same time. Quinn (and the nurse, although I try to sing only when out of ear shot of adults) must think we are crazy!




Quinn also got a new Fourth of July bow put in her hair, and her hair combed into the cutest little faux hawk. The nurses do the cutest things. Quinn also does the cutest things, like put her hands into funny little positions. I love how much of her personality she can show just through moving her arms and her hands.



3 comments:

Hilary said...

I cannot get over how big and strong she's looking! So cute!

Kerry said...

I especially love one of those pictures where she has a little roll of fat under her chin .. who woulda thought?!

Dr. aafb said...

She's looking so chubby. I love it! It's the only time in your life when chubby is adorable so I say go for it Quinn!