Happy Father's Day to....
This guy....

And this guy ....

And him too....

Plus all the other wonderful fathers and fathers to be in our lives. We are so lucky to be surrounded by such positive, funny, loving, caring, and overall great guys! We love you all!
On a side note, today has been an adventure in preemie land. After days of steps forward, we tried to take another one, only to be knocked back. Oh, the frustration and emotions. More to come tomorrow, as I am too tired to write it all out right now.
2 comments:
Not ok to leave me with a cliff hanger like that!!!! Hope everything is ok and I will be looking forward to hearing more!
On a side note we do have wonderful men around us!
oh no! Agreed with VaRonica. Hope it's nothing too serious!
Happy Father's Day to Dalan - I love this sweet photo of Quinn and Dalan.
Post a Comment