
Quinn updates:
1. She switched to a new ventilator, in order to help her learn to breathe like a big girl.
2. She gained about 60 more grams.
3. She is getting so chubby. She is now wearing bigger diapers, has chubby little cheeks, and thunder thighs. AND, she has a bum, something that was missing in her earlier days. I love changing her diapers, and seeing all her chunk.
4. Quinn and I had an excellent snuggle this afternoon. Dalan and I sang her some songs, and she seemed to love it. I am singing her the multiplication songs we sing at school. Maybe, she'll know her times tables by the time she is three....ha!
3 comments:
Yeah for big girl breathing and bigger girl diapers!! Keep up the weight gain little q-tip
How do I sign up to get my fat to go to my butt?!?! I need it to go there and not my tummy and thighs... I love that you are calling your little 2 pounder chunky hahaha Love the updates!
That is such a cute picture of you and Piper . . . I'm glad you got some bonding in :-) Big sisters can feel a bit neglected with a new baby hogging all the attention and all! :-)
Quinn's just packing it on right now! Yay Quinn!
Post a Comment