Nghia saved the day, and found us a power cord for the computer for cheap.....he even delivered it tonight! Wow, that is what your reverend/computer support person/nighttime boyfriend is for....making sure you have technology at your finger tips, and can now share cute pictures of our baby with the world.
This is the day Quinn was playing with her hand, and with the red light on her hand.
Also notice...NO MORE STICK ARM!!!
Quinn sucking on her tubing from her i.v. She continued to suck on it all night. What a big girl!
Quinn taking a little nap. I love her blue bow, and yellow sheets.
Quiinn's favorite nurse, Lexie, picked them out!
What a sweet girl.
She always has her hands up by her face, and at least one of her feet kicked out of the snugglie.
This girl knows what she likes, and doesn't like!
Cute, cute Quinn is now a foot long!
6 comments:
Love the new stick free look!!! She is so precious and I agree, the blue bow is fabulous.
I decided to check your blog one more time before nights end and YAY! PICTURES! She is so adorable, and I know I've said it before, but you can REALLY see a difference in the photos each time you post. Her cheeks are even starting to get that round baby jowl look :)
SOOOO CUTE!
Yay! I am so glad that she is growing. That makes me so happy for you. And I agree with Becca. She is looking lots bigger than before. Yay! Love her!
She is sassy!!!
Love the updates please keep them coming.
Those are some great pictures!
Post a Comment