She then stuck to me like a little tree frog. My mom thinks Quinn's hands look like a tree frog's hands, so we may have found Quinn's spirit animal or something.
I held her during her feeding time, and she was sucking on her hand the whole time. She was making the cutest little sucking sounds. It sounded almost like a clicking. It was pretty precious.





Today is also Quinn's one month birthday! She weighs 840 grams, which is equal to about 1 pound 14 ounces. She is just 40 grams away from doubling her birth weight. She is also 12 and half inches long. Her cute nurse made her a birthday scrapbook page, and had it hanging in her room.
Look at her chunky arm as it is pulling on her feeding tube. She loves to hold onto her tubes, it makes the respiratory therapist nervous that she will extubate herself. She is so funny. I love her little, feisty personality.
12 comments:
Seriously, so cute to see you hold her. Awesome she has almost doubled her weight....way to go Quinn!
I just got your text, and I almost cried! Congratulations! What a big day for you and Quinn! Her milestones are coming so fast lately! I couldn't be happier for you!
How wonderful!! And WOW you ARE the queen of breastmilk! That freezer is aMAZING! So happy for you!
She is so cute!!! I am still amazed that her bow has stayed on for so long! I am sure that Quinn absolutely adored being held!! I like to think of her as a little spider monkey! She is hairy also hairy like one.
YAY!!!! I bet she was in heaven - well, I bet both of you were. Congrats on another milestone. It was so great to see you today - loved catching up some more! :)
I am so happy for you! So many new and wonderful experiences for you and Dalan and the Mighty Quinn.
So Quintastic
So, guess what your little Tree Frog did last night? I got in to do her 2 am cares and she had her WHOLE fist in her mouth. Yes, I said her WHOLE fist. She was busy sucking away on it while I changed her diaper and everything! I didn't dare move it in fear that the wrath of Quinn would befall on me! :) Everytime I would check on her she had one of her little fingers in her mouth! She is such a cutie...I can't get over her!
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! We're thrilled to hear about all the progress Quinn is making!
This kangaroo care thing is so awesome. I was lucky enough to do that right after Izzy came out and am so happy you can partake now. Yay for super Quinn!
love the kangaroo care! keep it going! what a beautiful little gal you have! congrats
What a beautiful thing! Mom and baby snuggles!
Post a Comment