The cord powering our computer has frayed and stopped working....again! Dalan and I are trying to decide between buying a new cord...again, or just getting a new computer as ours has never been very reliable. This sucks, because it limits my posting ability....boo! And I have some cute Quinn photos to post.
Quickly, the answer to some frequently asked questions about Quinn:
1. She weighs about 1 pound 5 ounces now, maybe a little more.
2. That "bloody stick" attached to her left hand is to support her arterial line. This is like an i.v. that goes into her artery that allows them to easily draw blood from her, as well as, get an accurate reading of her vital signs.
Hopefully, we'll be up and running again soon. I will still try to post as often as possible from the hospital!
4 comments:
You can post pictures from my computer!!
Boo to having to spend money on a new computer, but hopefully it will be less stressful to use once you get it. Yay to Quinn gaining 5 oz! That's down right chubby compared to her birth weight.
Boo to broken electronics... I love the Mac it has been the best computer I have ever had and the quality of pictures is wonderful, just saying.
I'm sure Rob would be happy to consult with you on the computer-buying decision. Nothing worse than an unreliable computer!
Post a Comment