Thursday, December 20, 2012

Weight Watchers Weeks 9 & 10

I skipped week 9, because it was boring and a little disappointing. I gained .4, which I consider maintaining, but two weeks of maintaining isn't what I am paying to do, and I know I can do better.

Week 10:

Weight Loss: 3.2
Total Weight Loss: 22.2

Concerns: I don't feel like I have been sticking to portion sizes as well as I should. I also feel like I have been sneaking snacks. There are goodies everywhere!

Successes: continued weight loss. A lady at my work asked me how much weight I wanted to lose. I don't really know. I would like to get into a healthy range ideally. In March, I have to get my bridesmaid dress for Ali's wedding, so at that point I will probably focus more on maintaining than losing. I guess I would like to lose 15 more pounds by March, and maybe some more over the summer.

Goals: one day I will exercise, and I will not over eat during the holidays.

No comments: