Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Photos- The Not Christmas-Related Edition

I have all these photos on my phone that are just random and silly, but aren't related to each other or Christmas, so they have not been posted on my blog, since I have been a little Christmas heavy lately.  But since the blog is Quinn's baby book/my journal, I thought I would like them posted so we have record of them when I get around to printing more blog books.  (Maybe over Christmas break.....eight more days!!!!)

Quinn hanging out on a box while watching TV. 


Sitting like a big kid on the rug at the library while waiting for the puppet show. 


Post bath- my favorite photos.  She is so fresh and clean!


Two guy-guys- maybe we will use Christmas break to say good-bye to the binkies.  Seriously, how do you take something away from your kid that they LOVE!  And isn't really hurting anything? (Won't hurt their teeth until they are around 5.)


Quinn at 12 months (9 months adjusted) and 2 1/2


Pushing the Minnies around in her cart.


This is my FAVORITE!  Quinn climbed into the display crib at Target last night and then faked slept.  It was hilarious!


Quinn and Minnie in the morning. 


Watching Mickey Mouse.  This girl is really into Mickey and Minnie right now.


Owl Towel!  (20 months old and 2 1/2 years old.)

2 comments:

Vala said...

Her post bath pictures are always so cute!,

Kerry said...

I think I love the random day to day pictures the most of all!

Love the getting in the crib at Target!