On Thursday, Becca and I took Quinn and Isaac to Red Butte Garden for their Halloween After Dark event. We had bought a Groupon, so it was half off and so much fun. They had face painting, pumpkin painting, a maze (Quinn's favorite), werewolf masks, necklaces to keep vampire away, and ghost lanterns to float in the pond. It was so cool.
However, Quinn was a bit of a terror. She was out of control and wild when we got there. She wanted to run and climb anywhere that she was not allowed. Then she crashed, and was grumpy and crying. Silly baby. It was still a lot of fun!
When we got home, Piper was out of control. She was running around and whining as I tried to put Quinn to sleep. She then didn't stop and wouldn't go outside. Upon further investigation, I discovered her whole body was bright red and she had hives on her belly. And she was hyper.
I ended up taking her to an After Hours vet to have her checked out. She was having an allergic reaction to something. We will never know what, unfortunately. She calmed down about an hour and a half after her shot kicked in. Oh, and the scale said Piper only weighed 22.6. If that is true, Piper has lost weight, not gained.








2 comments:
Quinn looks adorable in her costume!!!
It was a lot of fun, and the kids were so cute! I am sorry the night ended with the Piper incident, thiugh! Glad she is doing better :)
Post a Comment