At Little Dippers...
Teacher: what color should we paint of butterflies today?
Quinn: gold!
At home....
Dalan: are you out of control?
Quinn: I jump. Out of control. Out of control.
In the car...
Me: who is silly?
Quinn: Grandma. Papa. Nana. McKay. Scout. Alla.
At school...
Boy 1: I like that star. It is pretty.
Boy 2: Just like your mom.
At Ali's....
Ali: Quinn can you say hubcap?
Quinn: Gone.
(Referring to my lost hubcap)
At Grandma's.....
Quinn: A
Grandma: it's a V
Quinn: no! A
Grandma: V
(It was an upside down A)
3 comments:
hahaha leave it to grandma to get the letter wrong, she will never live this down! Q is so funny.
Hehe, she is a hoot. My fave is "gone" when asked about hubcaps. Kids say the best stuff.
Quinn is such a little smarty! I loved the pictures of Q and the dogs too:)
Post a Comment