Two years ago, after a long 140 days in the NICU, Quinn came home. The days leading up to her release were incredibly stressful and sad, but her homecoming day was the happiest! She was so excited (or confused) to be home that she was awake all night long. I secretly loved every minute of it. It was so normal and exciting to get to be her full time mom.
October 1 will always be one of my favorite days, and it completes our three big Quinn days- birthday, due date, and homecoming. I guess it is time to start planning her 3rd birthday party! Ha, ha!







5 comments:
Very sweet! I still get just a little teary when I see pictures from her homecoming day...I remember the days leading up to it. You've come a long way Miss Quinn!
I love the comparison photos and seeing the changes the last two years have brought your way.
October 1st holds a special place in all of our hearts! We love you Quinn and can't wait for another year of celebrations!!!
What a great day! She is cuter than ever and looking so big. Love that girl!
Happy Homecoming day! I continute to be amazed by how much she has grown. She's such a little miracle.
Post a Comment