Today was my first day of fourth grade for the sixth time. (Five as a teacher, and once as an actual fourth grader.) I have 23 students, and let's just say, I miss my class from last year. Hopefully, this group grows on me, and if they don't, I have a student teacher this year who will be teaching them for half of the year anyway.
Here is my annual back to school picture from this morning. This year I have a sick little monkey on my hip. Poor girl is still not feeling well.
To see pictures of Jessi from school years of the past click
here and
here.
4 comments:
LOVE the picture taking tradition!
Poor Quinners -- I hope she feels better -- for all of your sakes!
I wish I would have started this picture taking thing 5 years ago. Can you believe this is already our 5th year!?
1. I hope Quinn is feeling better by tomorrow.
2. I hope your class grows on your or that certain you know who's move!
I've been waiting for the back-to-school pic! Glad that Quinn could be in it this year!
I think this is the cutest little tradition you have. I think you and Quinn should share back to school pictures every year!
Post a Comment