I wish I could put together a proper update, but I am too tired. Here are a couple of things off the top of my head.
* Quinn, despite being under the weather, has had a blast with her grandparents this week. Makes it easy to leave her when she bounces out of my arms and into one of her grandmas' arms in the moring.
* She took five steps for a Dr. Pepper can while hanging out with my ma.
* She is mimicking more and more. She also can say Piper on her own now.
Here are some pictures from the week.
Quinn drinking from the faucet in the tub:
Quinn eating a taco:
Quinn and mommy being silly with the camera:
Quinn putting her puzzle together:
Quinn getting ready for bed:
3 comments:
I love her curly hair! It's getting so long!
I hope you all get a good night's sleep soon. Isaac woke up at 11PM SCREAMING last night, and now has a sore throat, a cough and congestion. Weren't we just sick last week!? I think kids are designed to rob sleep from their parents :-)
I love the pictures of you guys goofing off together. I forgot to ask you today how she is doing? I hope better! I guess I can ask you Sunday :)
I agree with Bec, the photos of you and Quinn are great! Hope she is feeling better and you get to enjoy the weekend before it slips away.
Post a Comment