It was so good to see Quinners this afternoon. Here is my babe and me!
She was sleepy all afternoon, but wide awake and full of energy this afternoon. She took a full bottle from Dalan two days in a row. I am trying not to get to excited about it, and jinx our progress. She is cute as ever, and full of personality. We love her so much! Here are some photos from the last 24 hours.
5 comments:
She's so cute . . . just like her Mama! I love the first day of school pictures! Such a fun tradition!
I love your Dress! It looks so good on you! Go Kohls! Also Quinn has the cutest outfits ever! I love seeing them change day to day! She also looks so big in the naked picture!
Sounds like a good first day! One step at a time. Here's to hoping Quinn gets to come home soon...
THat would be a dream come true to stay at 19 (especially the same 19) all year! Well, more like that's how it SHOULD be.
You look great, Mrs. Sellers! Hope you are enjoying getting to know your new class.
Post a Comment