Quinn's favorite snack....Rice Crispy Treats. Go ahead, judge me. She likes them. She actually eats part of them. So, we let her. Plus, she looks adorable doing it.
Love it! I love seeing Quinn apply some of her gusto and zest for life towards food -- who could resist giving her Rice Krispy Tresats -- she obviously loves them! :-)
Sooo cute! Keaton is hooked on a new snack called Baby Mum-Mums. Kinda like a giant puff. I was wondering if Quinn might like them, and then I discovered 4 sticks only have 30 calories. Sigh.
4 comments:
Love it! I love seeing Quinn apply some of her gusto and zest for life towards food -- who could resist giving her Rice Krispy Tresats -- she obviously loves them! :-)
Sooo cute! Keaton is hooked on a new snack called Baby Mum-Mums. Kinda like a giant puff. I was wondering if Quinn might like them, and then I discovered 4 sticks only have 30 calories. Sigh.
I love how she is holding the package and munching down on her treat! She's got a sweet tooth like all good women do :-)
No judgement here! I let my kids drink some of my coffee. Definitely in the running for worst mother of the year! lol
Post a Comment