Quinn's speech is also in major development mode. She seems to learn a new word everyday. She now says mama (although if you ask her to say mama, she always says dada in reply), dada, Piper, ball, ba-ball (for balloon), ba (for bye), pa pa (for grandpa), ca ca (for ca ca), blue, peacock (for what's that?....maybe), what's this? (sometimes), dog (sometimes), guy guy (for binkie...always!).
She also makes the camel, fish, pig, snake, and now the monkey sound/face.
She smacks her lips and touches her mouth for food! My kid! Sometimes asks for food!
She is still only walking a few steps at a time, and prefers to crawl.
6 comments:
Wow, her vocabulary sure is growing quickly! :) I am surprised she took more than one bite of a pepper! Doesn't seem like a flavor any kid would like, so GO QUINN! I love having Isaac go to our garden and pick green beans and cherry tomatoes and green beans. We're growing pumpkins, too, and he likes to go check them everyday. So cute, and goes back to kids knowing where food comes from. GOod stuff.
Annie and Ellie LOVE picking veggies from the garden with my Mom. I couldn't get them to eat half of what they do when they're with her in the garden :-)
And Annie has oddly LOVED raw peppers since she was like a year old. And raw onions. Weird :-)
Great pics of Quinn and Aly. Quinn is one of the most vivacious and fun loving children I've met (her and Isaac sure have lots of personality!)
Smartypants!
I love your header picture! you guys make a beautiful family! xoxo
Love hearing about all her new words! Go,Quinn, Go!
Post a Comment