Yesterday, Quinn had a particularly cute day. She was happy from the moment she woke up. (Well, except for her bath. She now hates her bath. Sigh) She smiled. She giggled. She played. She talked. She was on room air for 8 hours. She was so much fun. She can now pick up a toy and play with it. She sometimes bops herself in the head, but she doesn't seem to mind too much. I also bought her some little barrettes to help tame the wild, ever growing widow's peak. I think these are some of my favorite pictures of Quinn to date! (Look at her chubby belly!)
7 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute!
The first one is my favorite... I have it as my phone wallpaper... she is lovely and makes my heart melt every time I see her!
She is getting so expressive! I love these photos, too.
Sooo cute! Love her belly!
I always love to hear what great progress she's making. Adorable pictures.
She is so freaking cute! I can't wait to meet her someday (if the Gods will finally allow it!)
She is so smiley! What a cutie!
Post a Comment