Monday, December 20, 2010

Quinn's favorite things!!!!

Quinn loves this vibrating bird. As soon as you get it out, she opens her mouth, so you can put its foot in her mouth (the whole process is similar to catching a fish...), then you pull the string, and it vibrates. Quinn will smile and giggle. She will also put the rump or the beak in her mouth, if nobody can help with the insertion of the foot.


Quinn loves her new baby doll. My mom gave it to her as part of the Twelve Days of Christmas, and Quinn loves to hug her, and give her kisses (or try to eat her face off...you decide.)



Quinn also loves books and reading. She likes to look at the pictures, and touch the pages. She is a good listener, and is loving all the Christmas stories.


2 comments:

Vala said...

She's so stinkin' cute. I love how excited she looks about the books.
I also love your blast from the past blogs - since we are the same age, it all looks so familiar to me! GO 80's!

Kerry said...

I also love the pictures of her reading!