Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. It was full of fun, family, and food. Quinn took her very first adventures out of the house, and did wonderfully, despite being around new things and a lot of stimulus. She is a great baby. Everyone got a little spoiled, including me.

Our little Christmas angel....


Family self portrait....

A very tired little elf....

Did Santa come?

The meatball, getting her eyes shaded by Uncle Cole...

Our little elf....


Look who was ready to party in her new Johnny Jump Up at 11:30 pm....

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to venture outside of the house! I bet it felt so nice. Merry Christmas!

Vala said...

Beautiful Christmas photos! Just wait til next year, it gets even more exciting with a wee one around! I love her Johnny jumper! She is so cute in it! Has she figured out the jumping?