


Quinn compared to her Auntie VaRonica (along with some adorable pictures of Dalan as a toddler) ....


Quinn compared to her Grandpa Reg. (Ron)....


I am kind of seeing Sellers in her big time, especially compared to that first picture of Dalan. It will be fun to continue to compare as she gets older.
Maybe she is just the perfect blend of mom and dad. All I know for sure is that she is adorable!

2 comments:
Dalan's baby lips and Quinn's lips have always seemed kinda similar to me!
I have a serious inability to compare babies with hair and babies without hair -- I think if you put a baby toupee on Isaac I suddenly wouldn't recognize him! :-) So those adorable pictures of VaRonica may very well be carbon copies of Quinn and I wouldn't be able to see it :-)
I still think I lean mostly towards Ali & you for the similarities, but I can see bits of her from lots of pictures!
What great pics of Ron!
BTW, Mary Lou has some awesome pics of Randy & Dalan dressed up as Raggedy Ann & Andy at Halloween (I can't remember which one had to be Raggedy Ann...Dalan, I think!).
Post a Comment