Naked thumb sucking is Quinn's new lifestyle choice. She'll do either independent of each other, but the combination sends her over the moon. She is so active and happy when she is naked...she rolls, she talks and coos, and she sits up (with the help of the couch or mommy), she slips and slides, she chews on her hands, and of course, sucks her thumb. She sucks her thumb more and more often these days. This morning, she even put herself to sleep by sucking her thumb rather than the binkie (gasp!) Also, it is important to note her hair getting crazier by the day!
This made me laugh, mainly because my boys right now are constantly stripping themselves down to their underwear. I don't even know why. I think lots of kids just like that freedom. Totally cute that yours is accompanied by thumb sucking as well.
5 comments:
SO cute! Isaac LOVES naked thumb sucking (well, chewing -- he refuses to suck it, just chew on it).
I LOVE her hair!
I love the second to last picture! I am also currently wearing the same pjs as you
Oh man! She is so cute. I love her! And I totally think she looks like your side of the family.
The second to last picture is the GREATEST!
This made me laugh, mainly because my boys right now are constantly stripping themselves down to their underwear. I don't even know why. I think lots of kids just like that freedom. Totally cute that yours is accompanied by thumb sucking as well.
Post a Comment