My favorite jams from this year have included:
1. Nothin' On You by B.O.B and Bruno Mars
2. The High Road by Broken Bells
3. Dream On as sung by NPH and Mr. Schuester
Quinn's favorite jams have included:
(The girl loves Top 40 music....she is a wiggleman, and needs music she can dance to...)
1. Forget You by Cee Lo Green (but we listen to the unedited version. Good thing Quinn doesn't know English yet.)
2. California Gurls by Katy Perry
3. Single Ladies by Beyonce (an oldie, but a goodie)
2 comments:
In my car, we pretty much listen to Glee Soundtracks or Disney or Little People or Wee Sing. I vastly prefer Glee, and fortunately, so do my girls. Unfortunately, this means I have little idea about any popular music that hasn't been covered by the cast of Glee.
Seriously though, babies really do have favorites. Isaac's current favorites include:
Mahnamana by Cake
I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman Everyday by the White STripes. He even knows a few lyrics on that one...more on that later. lol
Post a Comment