Monday, April 6, 2009

Pillow Talk

Here is the transcript of the interaction Dalan and I had in the middle of the night last night. Although, I remember little of it, he relayed it to me this afternoon.

Me (waking up): I am very confused.

Dalan: About what?

Me: Did you take the dog out?

Dalan: Yes.

Me: I need this blanket off. (We have three blankets on our bed. One heavy quilt, and two light ones. I had the heavy one over me.)

Dalan takes the heavy quilt off of me, and puts on one of the lighter ones.

Me: No! Tag team!

Dalan: What?

Me: Tag team.

Dalan: What?

Me: I want that other one on me too. Tag team.

Dalan puts the two light quilts over me.

Me: I am not going to my training tomorrow.

Dalan: Why would you do that?

Me: I want to sleep in.

Dalan: I think you should go to your training.

Me: Well, I can't go.

Dalan: Why?

Me: It will interfere with my sleeping in.

Dalan: You should go. Did you set your alarm?

Me: Maybe/maybe not.

Dalan: Jessica! Did you set your alarm?

Me: Maybe/maybe not.

Then I went back to sleep. And I had set my alarm, and I did go to my training, in case you were wondering. I love my wacky sleep talking conversations. They are been rarer as of late, but once in a while, I still can sleep converse with the best of them!

4 comments:

Ali said...

You are a funny one! So silly

Vala said...

hehe, that is awesome. Now tell us, how did you really feel about having to go to the training instead of sleeping in?

Hilary said...

Greg used to talk in his sleep occasionally when we first got married, but he hasn't in awhile, and I miss the wackiness!

~Tana~ said...

That is so funny. Joe complains cuz I steal the covers. I told him to take them back. He said no, he likes having something to complain about. Silly boy!