Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sleepless in Salt Lake

Last night, I once again found myself awake in the middle of the night with some intense pain in my back. I could not go back to sleep, and found myself awake, and in pain for about a solid hour. The pain eased enough and I fell back asleep, only to have a nightmare.

In my nightmare, Dalan was having an affair with a woman from his work named, Maria. He works with all men, by the way. In my nightmare, I was still awake, but Dalan didn't realize it and took a call from this woman. I caught him saying, "me too", in response to her, "I love you." I confronted him, and he was just totally indifferent and chill about the whole thing. Then I woke up for real, and was pissed. It took me a while to fall back to sleep after that.

1 comment:

Leigh and Craig said...

I have those dreams all the time and usually end up kicking Craig in the morning or something.