Setting: Buca Di Beppo last Saturday night.
Characters: Jessi and Dalan
Really?
A Classic Story of Miscommunication
By: Jessi
A Classic Story of Miscommunication
By: Jessi
Dalan stands up for the second time during the meal.
Dalan (quietly): I have to use the bathroom.
Jessi (not hearing what he said, but seeing him stand up): Really? (Meaning do you really need to stand up again? People are going to think you are being rude, and want to leave. Sit down and deal with it the uncomfortableness.)
Dalan: It is what it is.
Jessi: Well, can you at least take pictures then? (handing him the camera.)
Dalan: YOU WANT PICTURES OF ME PEEING? (thinking, wow! She is taking this getting pictures for the blog to the extreme!)
Jessi (turning bright red): Oh! You got up to go to the bathroom. Gotcha!
I have laughed about this little miscommunication all week.


5 comments:
Ha ha that is pretty funny! You are a nerd.
Ha!!
hehe, awesome! I think you need to sneak Dalan and all butter diet to help him grow some junk in the trunk - eliminate the standing. Then he can be lazy like the rest of us :)
Hysterical! I had no idea all that was going on. One more reminder of what I'm getting myself into by marrying a boy. :o)
Ha ha! Best story I've heard all day. =)
Post a Comment