Before Dalan and I even got engaged, I knew I wanted to do our Save the Dates with photos from a black and white photo booth. It was way more difficult than I anticipated. First of all, very few places still have black and white photo booths. However, Kmart still has them. So, we went to Kmart after Kmart trying to capture the perfect four photos. There were photos that printed too dark, photos that printed with blotches on our faces, photos that we looked wonky in, photos that my head was dominating most of the photo, and photos that the fourth picture was missing all together. It was a process, and I think we went to every Kmart in the Salt Lake Valley. However, I think the end result turned out quite nicely.




3 comments:
Have you ever seen the movie Amalie? It is a reallly good movie--and one of the characters collects pictures from those photo booths.
I love Amalie!
So cute!!
Post a Comment