I was bored last night....well, bored and ill. Apparently, my belly did not like the fact I chugged a half quart of chocolate milk from the carton. Anyway, so I used this Mary Kay makeover tool thing(
click here to link.....for some reason my links never show up as a link on my blog although they totally are) Hilary had posted in her blog to give myself a new look or two or three or four. Any thoughts, feedback, comments, constructive criticism, etc? Oh, and the picture I used is from the Museum of Natural History, and I squatting in front of a tepee. However, it was the only picture I could find that I was facing mostly forward, my hair was back, and I looked semi-decent.



5 comments:
I think Number 2 is amazing! I also am a fan of 4 I have always loved your hair long and blond!
I'm with Ali . . . I LOVE number 2, I think you look amazing, and number 4 was my second favorite! I say cut and color your hair to look like 2 first thing tomorrow . . . and hey, you wanna go out for grilled cheese sandwiches tomorrow night after my girls go to sleep?
Funny thing I just realized too, was that #2 was the exact same hair cut that I liked best on me too . . . so we should go get our hair cut like twins :-)
Grilled Cheese works for me...that is also the same haircut we loved on Ali....it is a good cut! Triplets!
I like the second one the best. How fun! I am going to do this too and post it. Stay tuned...
Post a Comment