Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Day

Easter Day was a blast. The Easter bunny came to our house, and brought some goodies. Piper was very excited about her new shirt, toy, and treats.

Later, we went to my parents' house for Easter egg hunts and for Easter dinner, we were unable to make it Dalan's side, because Dalan had to work. I am going to go up there this evening to visit with the ladies!

My parents had two Easter egg hunts planned- one inside with the real eggs, and one outside with plastic eggs, and our baskets. It was a lot of fun with Dalan, Ali, McKay, and me participating-Cole had to work. McKay found the most eggs inside, and Ali found the most eggs outside.

We then ate a super yummy dinner, and then settled down to watch our Sunday shows. It was good times and happy memories.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

For fun! I think we're both equally excited by all things holidays!

Dr. aafb said...

We did easter baskets/egg hunt too. I know we are kindred spirits you and I!