Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More Piggies....

Pig-tails, that is.....

She looks so grown up to me with her hair in the pig-tails. I can see my baby turning into a toddler. Sad, but exciting! A year ago, we were not sure about Quinn's future, and now we have wild, pig-tail wearing, toddler becoming, adorable, and healthy little girl. We are very lucky!

6 comments:

Hilary said...

She is so freaking cute -- and she does look all grown up with the pigtails -- slow down Quinn! :-)

Vala said...

Such a little girl! Love the pigtails :)

Border Collie Lipstick said...

I totally agree! She does look like she suddenly grew into a toddler somewhere between the first and second picture. I love how she sticks her tongue out :)

Dr. aafb said...

So Lucky and well deserved! She is absolutely adorable and I cry every time I read your blog that I have not yet met her!

Kerry said...

Freaking cute pretty much sums it up! One of the best things about having girls is the cute hair styles.

Talina said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe how big she is getting and how old she looks now! I hope I get to meet her soon, cause she looks like one fun, spunky little girl!