Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's Derby Day

Today was the Kentucky Derby. I love the Kentucky Derby. The last two years we had a Derby party, however, last year I did not blog about it. Life was too crazy and scary, the party was a blast and good distraction, but I wasn't so into taking pictures and posting them online. This year, we kept it way low key. My parents stopped by the watch the race, have some Derby pie, and play with the baby. It was fun. My horse took 3rd place. Hopefully, next year we can have a bigger crowd over again, and enjoy the Derby in true Derby style. We did manage to put on some hats and get some good Derby photos. Quinn is becoming such a ham for the camera!




4 comments:

Vala said...

Those family Derby pics are the best! Quinn's faces are hysterical. Your Derby parties are the best, I hope you get to bring them back in full force eventually!

Kerry said...

SO fun! I love the hats!

Dr. aafb said...

Yay for the Derby! Shout out to the person who took you to your first one (sort of)!

Hilary said...

LOVE the pictures! She could not be any cuter!