Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Nice Little Saturday

Yesterday Quinn took her new bike outside for the first time, and took it for a little ride. Since she can't reach the ground, Dalan pushed while she rode. She looked like such a big girl. We then played out in the yard for about an hour. It was a beautiful day after days and days and days of rain. We also took Piper and Quinn on a walk.




(Isn't she cute when she spits?)

We also went to a little backyard party for one of Quinn's NICU friends, Kian.



Quinn was well behaved and good-natured for most of the day, but was in a "only Daddy" kind of mood. It worked out well, since I had book club that evening. He took her out to dinner with Ali and McKay, and she screamed the whole car ride there, only to instantly stop when he picked her up. Crazy baby. Not that I blame her though, he is pretty cool and funny!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

What a fun weekend you had! Wasn't Saturday just gorgeous?!

I love Quinn's new bike. She looks so grown up on it.