Monday, May 23, 2011

A day at the Aquarium

On Sunday, we were going to go up to the Hill Air Force Base Museum with Ali and McKay, but it was raining. (Of course, it was raining.) So, we stayed local, and went to brunch and the Living Planet Aquarium.

Quinn slept through most of brunch, and woke up and happily played in her seat. She is really such a good baby. And I had the most delicious lobster eggs benedict.

The aquarium was so much fun. And Quinn really got it too. She knew to look in the tanks, and would track the different creatures with her eyes. She splashed in the tanks where you can touch different creatures, although she is too little to reach far enough in without drowning. She also touched a snake. She thought it was pretty cool.


(enjoying the "boat" ride.)





(real snake)

(fake snake)



2 comments:

Jen said...

Sooo fun! I love the last pic of Miss Blue Eyes!

Kerry said...

I still have never taken my kids to the aquarium! But it looks pretty cool from your pictures .. I should really get on that. lol